Genesee Valley on Friday, May 20, 2016
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Arrive at School by 7:50
- Bus leaves promptly at 8:15
- We leave Genesee Valley at 4pm and will return to school by 5:00pm
- Bring your own lunch, water bottle, plus a snack and drink for bus rides, back and forth.Label your bags.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather. Bring raincoat or rain pants if it is going to rain. No short shorts as they can be uncomfortable when wearing a harness.Shirts must come down to the waist.
- Shoes, no sandals. Footwear must cover the toe.
- < >No cell phones or electronics allowed. Must be left at school. In case of emergency, call school and Mrs. Buivys will be notified.
- Safety is their #1 concern.Students are to follow the rules and listen to Genesee Valley staff and Teacher chaperones.
- Leaves sticks and stones on the ground.
- No gum or candy while on the course. No one is allowed to have anything in their mouth that may cause chocking. Gum and candy are allowed at lunchtime with teacher approval.
- Litter/trash: Please keep Genesee beautiful: Do not litter.All trash is to be disposed in their dumpster.
- Buddy system:Students will need to take a buddy when traveling to the bathroom or to get water.
- Phones/ Electronics: Genesee Valley is an electronics free zone.They are not responsible for any broken or lost electronics.